Are you ready for some football!!! Our season officially starts Monday, July 30th. Below are the dates and times for the upcoming conditioning camp and evaluations.
For all tackle football players. Please arrive early at James O. Breen "JOB" Community Park for player check-in as camp will start promptly at 5:30 pm. Flag football evaluations will be held on Saturday, Aug 4th.
Dates & Times:
- Monday, July 30: Conditioning Camp (Helmets only) 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Tuesday, July 31: Conditioning Camp (Helmets only) 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Wednesday, Aug 1: Evaluations (Full Pads) 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Thursday, Aug 2: Evaluations (Full Pads) 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Friday, Aug 3: Evaluations (Full Pads) 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Saturday, Aug 4: Flag Football Evaluations. (Time TBD)
Check out our new website calendar for more upcoming events.
Check-in tables will be at each level. Bring a copy of birth certificate if you have received an email stating such.
- 8u - North field (nearest otter cove)
- 9u - North field (nearest center field)
- 10u - Center field (nearest north field)
- 11u - Center field (nearest south field)
- JV - South field (nearest center field)
- Varsity - South field (nearest Rt. 38)
Conditioning Camp Instructions:
- What to bring: Helmets, Mouthguards, Cleats and plenty of water.
- What to bring: Full-pads, Mouthguards, Cleats and bring plenty of water.
Location and Directions:
- JOB park is located at the corner of Campton Hills Rd. and Peck Rd. next to Otter Cove Aquatic Park.
James O. Breen Community Park